Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sitting Around

I am now awaiting my trip to Ft Riley and thought I would comment on last night's speech by Sarah Palin. Wow. If you didn't fall in love with this woman already, last night she hammered Obama and that just made me love her all the more. I just got the Newsweek she and McCain are featured in and didn't really read it but now I would like to see what they bashed her about. Newsweek also said she wasn't qualified for the job. And Obama is? What city was he a mayor of? Oh, that's right, Nowhere, USA. And what state was he a governor in? Hawaii? Illinois? What do you mean he's never been a governor? Certainly he has some leadership job? Community event organizer you say? WTF is that? So someone who was block captain thinks he can run the country. Great. Dear God, if you have any sense of justice Obama will not win.

No comments: